Monday - Friday
10:00 am-5:30 pm CST
Credit cards processed:
PLI-04 Media DI-Box for PC and Laptop
With the new PRO MEDIA DI PLI-04, Palmer introduces a
DI-box produced with the discerning needs of the computer-age media in mind.
Using this uncomplicated method, personal computers and other consumer equipment
with unbalanced outputs (including 1/8" stereo headphone jacks)
can be converted to balanced, in order to facilitate a presentation over a professional PA system.
The PLI-04 accommodates all the common input types: TRS jacks accepting mono or stereo plugs,
RCA phono sockets and a 3.5mm stereo jack input for use with the headphone output of a laptop, iPod or similar device.
The outputs are conventional transformer balanced XLR sockets, as used in professional PA systems,
guaranteeing an electrically decoupled signal, a prerequisite to ensure noise-free operation.
One other special feature which should not be forgotten! Although the PLI-04 is primarily a stereo unit,
it can be switched to mono with the two stereo signals summed and fed to both XLR outputs.
The PLI-04 manifests a mechanically robust unit combined with outstanding technical specifications,
adding to the list of high quality products the Professional community has come to expect from Palmer Pro Audio Tools.
- Passive Media DI-Box for PC and Laptop
- 2 x 1/4" TRS-Jack - accepts mono or stereo plugs
- 2 x RCA phono jacks
- 1 x 3.5mm stereo jack (headphone jack)
- Outputs: 2 x XLR - (pin 2 hot) - Transformer balanced outputs
- Input Impedance: 6k ohms at 600ohms load
- Input level: 6dB
- Output Impendance: 600ohms
- Gain reduction input/output: 10dB
- Frequency response: 20 - 20kHz + 0.5dB
- Stereo / Mono switch - sums a stereo signal to mono on both XLR outputs
- Ground switch: 3 position - lift/ ground/ soft ground